Did You Know Facts About Phoenix Arizona…
- The Greater Phoenix Area includes Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale, and Tempe
- Phoenix is the 6th largest city in the US, today in 2018. According to the census records in 1950 Phoenix was the 100th largest city in the US
- Phoenix sits at an elevation of 1,117 feet
- Phoenix has some of the Best Real Estate Opportunities, with low-interest rates and rising home values with the peak seasons being March-May.
- Phoenix is the sunniest city with an average of 4,000 hours of sunshine a year
- Phoenix has over 16 million visitors that visit every year
- Phoenix is the home of the Sonoran Desert which is the greenest desert in North America
- It is a crime to cut down a saguaro cactus on your own property as well as on federal property. This crime is punishable up to 25 years in prison
- Phoenix is home to over 200 golf courses as well as the Ping Golf Clubs World Headquarters
- Phoenix holds the world record for number of people who attended the PGA tour with nearly 500,000 spectators in 2013, 179,022 people attended the Waste Management Open
- Phoenix is one of the 13 cities in the US that has 4 major sports leagues
- Phoenix is considered to be one of the best hiking cities in the US
- Phoenix is where the David and Gladys Wright home was designed by Frank Wright for his son and daughter in law in 1952. The home is located at 5212 E Exeter Boulevard.
- Phoenix does not require home buyers to pay residential real estate transfer taxes
As premier agents in the Fountain Hills, Scottsdale, and Paradise Valley area, we pride ourselves on providing luxury service to all our clients. Whether you are ready to sell or buy, call us at 480.315.1575, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out our listings and other information on our website:http://www.pellegrini.com/.